Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Birthday Challenge Itinerary
"This is gonna hurt"
I'm not ready for this in any way, shape, or form, but it's time for a challenge so,
This Friday, beginning at 5am, I'll have 24 hours to complete the following:
- 460 point bouldering day*
- Ride 46 miles with 4,600' of elevation gain (Figueroa Mtn)
- Run for 46 minutes uphill with 460 X 4 of elevation gain, and run back down, totally 9.2 kilometers of running (summit of Refugio Rd)
- 46 46-second sets of Zissou-approved "these are great" warm-ups
- Drink 40 ounces of wine "Pour the wine over here. He doesn't know anything about wine."
- Drink 6 Camparis, "on the rocks," poured by an intern
- Smoke 4 pipe loads of Borkum Riff "I don't usually try grass"
- Eat 46 sardines and bananas
Anyone who cares to join me, is more than welcome,
Follow the entire challenge at:
Birthday Challenge Blog
* Point scale for boulder problems. All done at Red Rocks.
V0- = 1
V0 = 2
V0+ = 3
V1 = 4
V2 = 5
V3 = 6
V4 = 7
V5 = 8