Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanks for WOWY-ing!



Thanks to everyone who WOWYed during my birthday challenge. The stats showed that we had three times our normal numbers. Now that you're doing it, keep it up! WOWY is about you anyway. My challenge was just an excuse to get your in there. My sister, who was logging my progress reports throughout the day, won $500 (of course, she's not eligible so that will go back into the pot). Anyway, the point is that you can get paid to workout, so why wouldn't you do it?

Here's my challenge report. For best results, you might want to watch The Eiger Sanction first:

Birthday Challenge 2007

above photo: the crew sporting some serious 70s style. "a wild turkey on the rocks for my good friend the doctor."

1 comment:

Debbie said...

One word: Scrumptiousmcawesomers.