Friday, December 10, 2010

Travels With Tuco



Everyone’s favorite canine, Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez (known as The Rat... and Kailo) passed on recently. Tuco lived an envied life and saw more of the western US than 99.9% of the population. This slide show is my homage to a life well lived. Buddy, you will be missed by many.

Bob also posted a slide show that can be found at:

King Dino

And Romney wrote a beautiful blog about him:

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez otherwise known as, The Rat. 16 of the most solid years ever lived and sad only for the ones he left behind

6 comments:

Sam said...

So, I just have to say every time I click on this, I cry. (lame, I know)

What an amazing dog with a phenomenal relationship with his humans.

I'm guessing he's running some pretty awesome trails with his buddies, right now. :-)

I can imagine how much he is missed.
Really, really sorry for your loss.

TheThinker said...

A great dog indeed. Sorry for your loss steve, but I guess we all have to leave one day. An amazing dog indeed who lived a long and happy life with you, most likely had many adventures with you and Mrs. Edwards climbing and a lot of outdoor fun.

Corvus said...

woof.

Dean said...

Caw!

Denis Faye said...

Steve, I'm so sorry. It's been a tough dog year for you. The thing you didn't mention is that the envied life he led was given to him by you. You're a dog's best friend.

I have The Pig for a couple weeks. I'm going to let him jump on my head and then growl at him lethargically a few times in Ratso's honor.

Debbie said...

So sorry. He lived a life better than most any other