Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ChaLEAN Extreme


We've just released a new workout program that's different than anything that's ever been on the market. Turbo Jam creator Chalene Johnson has, essentially, taken personal training home. Her new program comes with more than just state-of-the-art training workouts. It also comes with dvds and audio cds designed to train you the same way she would a personal client. I interviewed Chalene last week about Chalene Extreme. You can read the article here:

Taking Chalene Home

To read more about it, see some video, and what the program entails, go here.

5 comments:

Reedster said...

Dude, I thought this was where you talked about exercise and drinking and style. Not necessarily in that order.

Besides I got that other email from you already telling about how Extreme Chalean is.

~R

bob banks said...

Just a suggestion, but maybe tell your marketing department that the word 'extreme' was beaten completely senseless by about 2002 and has been rightfully struck from the English language.

Steve Edwards said...

I don't know, man. I think we sold 5,000 kits of this on the first day. Maybe Extreme is the new Xtreme.

elijah said...

I'm not really interested in being in shape or extreme or Xtreme or XXXtreme but I would like to take Chalene home. Her home though - mine's kinda small. And it's messy. Maybe we could call it "taking Elijah home", where Chalene takes me to here place and we hang out and stuff.

Reedster said...

Elijah, that's some funny shit. Keep it up.