Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shaun T and Steve on Blog Talk Radio


Listen to onlinewithandrea on internet talk radio

I'll be on Blog Talk Radio on Thursday night, 7PM Eastern Time, with Hip Hops Abs creator Shaun T and host Andrea Garrison. Check it out:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onlinewithandrea/2008/12/19/Hip-Hop-Abs-with-Shaun-T

This link will work for the live program as well as for the archive.

If you want to ask us any questions, the call-in number is (347) 426-3895

* This went really well. It's was LONG, a full two hours, and we never seemed to come close to running out of things to talk about, so Andrea wants us back. She'd also like me to come on with our other trainers, so I may become somewhat of a regular on this show. Apparently (I'd never heard of it), Blog Talk Radio is fairly popular. Paris Hilton was on last week--woo-hoo, no wonder we sounded so smart. I hope she'll consider a shorter format in the future. Fitness isn't really this show's focus and Andrea was quite enthusiastic about our philosophy and the effect we're having on people.

Anyway, following filming with BNN all day, then this interview and our company X-Mas party, my voice was cooked. After a week of non-stop interviews and meetings it's nice to get back to my virtual reality, where I can rest my voice and get some actual work done.

No comments: